Sierra Lobo is committed to the relentless pursuit of excellence in the delivery of Quality Products and Services to our Customers while continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system.
To assure total customer satisfaction, Sierra Lobo produces, and continually improves, safe reliable products and services that meet or exceed our valued customer and regulatory authority requirements. We apply the proven process-based quality management method of “Plan-Do-Check-Act” for all products and services we provide.
- Plan – We establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver the RESULTS in accordance with customer requirements and the organization’s policies
- Do – We implement the process, ensuring positive RESULTS
- Check – We monitor and measure processes and products against policies, objectives and requirements for the product or service and report the RESULTS
- Act – We take actions to continually improve the process performance and guarantee RESULTS
Sierra Lobo has established, documented, improved, and maintained a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of AS9100. We continually strive to improve its effectiveness. What this means to you is our Total Quality Commitment to:
- Always provide quality products
- Achieve customer satisfaction
- Work towards continuous process improvement
As a small company, our commitment to excellence and continuous improvement led us to implement a Quality Management System within the structure of ISO 9001. Initially certified in 2003 by NQA-USA, we became one of the first companies to be certified to the revised ISO 9001:2008 standard in January of 2009. Exceeding beyond minimum requirements, our mature Quality Program has implemented the more stringent criteria of the AS9100 Aerospace standard, achieving registration in June of 2009. Our scope, as described in the registration statement, reads:
A provider of engineering and technical services, including hardware fabrication and testing, to the aerospace and transportation industries.
Furthermore, Sierra Lobo TDEC was appraised at CMMI Maturity Level Two and Capability Level Three in Risk Management, another example of our corporate commitment to Continuous Improvement.
In addition to maintaining our in-house quality assurance program, Sierra Lobo’s quality assurance personnel offer consulting, training, and independent assessment services for all aspects of ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 quality assurance programs at customer facilities.